Enquire about a workshop
Customised To Your Individual Needs
P eople judge a business by the quality of its written and on-line material. They see writing as an indicator of your business professionalism – or lack of it. Strong, clear business writing not only looks good, it gets better results.
Your image is reflected by the quality of business writing your people send into the community. Good business writing will improve your business’s credibility and reputation.
WATTS will customise your business writing skills workshop to meet your needs. This includes content, workshop duration and completion times.
We understand that you may have different business writing requirements, including:
- Email etiquette and excellence
- General correspondence including business letters
- Writing reports, sales proposals or technical procedures
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Proofreading and editing
- FreeHow do you get to the point without seeming rude?0
- FreeThe Dos, Don’t’s and Maybes of Business Writing. How to create professional, clear, concise, grammatically correct documents.0
- FreeHow to improve your diction, articulation and English pronunciation in the professional environment.0
- FreeHow to overcome nerves, use your voice well, engage your audience and structure a presentation for maximum effect.0
- FreeFor those whose first language is not English and who need help to write clear, correct, professional documents (including emails).0
- FreeThis ½ day workshop is designed for all those professionals who didn’t learn grammar at school. Is it affect or effect, practice or practise, your or you’re? Get it right, and you’ll always look professional.0
- FreeSo … have you been asked to make a speech at a special occasion, and your nerves are getting the better of you?0
- FreeThis half-day workshop is designed for those of us who didn’t “do” grammar at school and who now notice a few too many error messages popping up while typing documents.0