WATTSwrite? is a practical, one-day course designed for professionals looking to develop their written communication skills.
The focus is on developing the skills needed to produce quality documents in the business environment.
We take as our premise that your business image is reflected by the quality of writing you send into the community. We know people judge a business by the quality of its written materials. They see writing as an indicator of your business professionalism – or lack of it.
Strong, clear business writing not only looks good, it gets better results.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- recognise the basic principles of business writing
- understand how to write with clarity and conciseness
- increase your knowledge of grammar, punctuation and syntax
- construct clear, coherent sentences and build paragraphs
- use active or passive voice as required
- identify your audience and write to keep them engaged
- confirm some of the dos, don’ts and maybes of writing plain English