Sometimes it simply isn’t appropriate for senior staff to attend group courses.
This course is provided one-on-one, and is suitable for executives and managers (including doctors, engineers, accountants, teachers, lawyers) who need to improve their business writing.
Usually, you will provide writing you are currently preparing in a work situation. A facilitator will work with you to correct, hone and improve the text for maximum impact.
This is a customised program, conducted weekly or fortnightly (in your work environment) over a period of several months.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Apply essential principles of business writing
- Measure the clarity/fogginess of your writing
- Recognise and use correct English grammar, punctuation and syntax
- Identify and eliminate verbosity in written communication
- Construct clear, coherent sentences
- Construct written communication with clarity
- Identify and create a logical sequence of information
- Identify and get rid of bad writing habits